Professor Walther Carbajal is the Center Director. Disciple of Professor Sergio Arione (www.taichimontreal.com), He has been studying Tai Chi Chuan since he was 10 years old (in Mendoza County, Argentina). He has over 20 years of experience and He is teaching Tai Chi Chuan since 1990. He studied and taught Philosophy, Moral, Ethics, Metaphysics and practical Psychology in Hastinapura Foundation (a cultural and educational institute) for 12 years.
- Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan Seminar with Masters Yang Zhenduo and Yang Jun, Montreal-Canada. 1998.
- Founder of the Tai Chi Chuan Pedagogic Center, registered organization where He teaches Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan and Lohan Chi Kung.
- He gave lectures during a year (1999-2000) at several Universities, in Barquisimeto-Venezuela.
- Tai Chi-Chikung & Chinna Seminar with Master Yang Jwing-ming, Caracas-Venezuela. 2001.
- III Anual Southamerican Chen Style Tai Chi Chuan Camp with Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang, San Carlos de Bariloche- Argentina. October 2007.
- He won the First Place (Advanced Category) in the “III World AFMA Championship”, Caracas-Venezuela. 2001. He also won 3 medals in the “II Gran Copa Americana de Tai Chi Chuan” (Superior Category), Caracas. 2006.
- He has organized 6 Tai Chi & Chi Kung International Seminars in Barquisimeto.
- Pioneer introducing in Venezuela the styles taught by Master Ma Tsun Kuen and Master Yang Zhenduo, as well as Shaolin Lohan Chikung System and the pedagogic-practical Tai Chi Chuan teaching.
- Certified Instructor – “International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association.”
- 4th Rank (Copper Tiger) – International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association’s Ranking System.
- He currently has several instructors (formed by him) in the following States: Lara, and Zulia (Venezuela). They are all members of the “International Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Association”
- “NEI JING” School“: Traditional Chinese Medicine – Basic Course, Maracay-Venezuela.
Prof. Walther Carbajal